This Statement sets out the policy of Colorcraft Limited ("Colorcraft") in connection with the collection and use of your personal data through this website.
General Statement of PrincipleColorcraft respects the privacy of the users of this website, and complies with its obligations under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the governing legislation in Hong Kong.
What is Personal Data?Personal data is information recorded in any document that is capable of identifying a living individual, and will include such data as follows:
- mailing address
- e-mail address
- country/territory of residence
- telephone number
- fax number
- company name and job title
Kinds of Personal Data HeldThere are two broad categories of personal data held by Colorcraft. They are personal data contained in:
Customer files and records, which include records containing information supplied by visitors to our website or otherwise voluntarily supplied to Colorcraft by clients or potential clients; and
Other records, which include administration and operational files and personal data provided to Colorcraft in respect of promotional, operational and administrative activities (including the personal data of service suppliers to Colorcraft).
Purpose of Holding Your Personal DataColorcraft holds your personal data for the following purposes:
Customer files and records are kept for the purpose of facilitating the provision of information to you about Colorcraft or the provision of services by Colorcraft to you; and
Other records are kept for various purposes which vary according to the nature of the record, such as administration of office functions and activities, promotional and marketing activities, selection of service suppliers, and so forth.
How We Collect Personal DataWhile browsing an internet site, collection of personal data without a user's express consent will occur. The services provided on this website:
- do not use IP addresses (Internet Protocol Addresses) to collect information. However, IP addresses are stored in navigation information;
- use navigation data as aggregate data for statistical purposes only;
- do not use internet tags.
This website applies the following policy to the active collection of personal data:
- E-Mail: Data received by e-mails sent to the website are used to reply to requests in those e-mails and are then stored for statistical purposes.
- Mailing List: Names are included in mailing lists only if the express consent of the recipient has been obtained.
- Registration: Data received upon completion of on-line forms are used to reply to requests for services set out in those on-line forms.
Personal data is also collected by Colorcraft when it receives forms, applications, correspondence and other documents from its clients and other individuals.
How We Use Your Personal DataColorcraft may use your personal data to:
- provide you with information about Colorcraft;
- liaise with other service providers to Colorcraft in connection with printing services provided to you;
- verify your identity;
- send you, upon your prior consent, information about other services provided by Colorcraft;
- improve the range and quality of our services;
- improve the content and quality of our website;
- maintain a record for our reference of visitors to our website;
- liaise with government and regulatory authorities as required by law;
- protect and defend the rights of Colorcraft or other third parties, or to enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this site; and
- conduct other activities of Colorcraft required or permitted by law.
Who Can We Disclose Your Personal Data To?Your personal data may be disclosed by Colorcraft to:
- professional service providers to Colorcraft;
- service providers to Colorcraft in connection with the maintenance and operation of this website;
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law;
- other persons who are under a duty of confidentiality to Colorcraft, or to lawful successors and assignees of Colorcraft; and
- other persons in respect of whom we have received your consent to make disclosures;
whether located in Hong Kong or in other countries or territories.
Security of Your Personal DataWe have systems and procedures in place to safeguard the integrity and security of your personal data.
The website has a firewall in place, which should protect the data collected from you against unauthorised or accidental access. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorised use by others. This may result in you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused, arising out of the communication of information to us.
Access to Your Personal DataYou have a right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- correct any errors in your personal data;
- upon payment of a reasonable fee, obtain a copy of your personal data; and
- upon written request, withdraw your consent to the use by Colorcraft of your personal data. However, if you withdraw your consent, then Colorcraft may not be able to provide printing services to you or to contact you.
Data Protection OfficerIf you have queries concerning your personal data (including requesting access to, or correcting the details of, your personal data), you should contact:
The Data Privacy Officer
Unit 1-3, 10th Floor
19 Hung To Road
Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong